Saturday, September 12, 2015

Another Linnie Blooms 12x12 Canvas Layout! :)

Hello…
and Happy Scrappy Saturday!

You all know how much I love my papercrafting, right?! :) 
I love it!
However,  sometimes, I do dibble and dabble in mixed media! So today, I have a special treat for you! :) Today, I'm sharing this 12x12 canvas scrapbook page I created with

Here's some close ups:



12x12 Scrapbook Page
3 big Leaves, 1 small leaf
3 big Petal Flowers, 1 small Petal Flower 2 Fences and
2 strips of Burlap


Other Supplies:
  • Bo Bunny “Ambrosia” Collection, Layered Chipboard,
    Trinkets, and Sticker Sheet
    White Cardstock
  • Liquitex Gesso
    The Crafters Workshop Stencil
    Inkadinkado Stamp
    Versafine Black Ink
    Water Colors
    Tim Holtz Distress Ink
    Lawn Fawn Twine 
I hope I've inspired you to go play and get dirty! lol :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

~ Rochelle 

2 comments: