Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Live It Up" Layout

Hello Scrappers! :) 
Today I'm sharing with you another layout I created this week.  I've had so much fun playing along with a lot of the scrapbook challenges lately!  Challenges really help me get my pages done! :) 

This layout is of my oldest daughter hanging out on the Las Vegas Strip. 

To create this layout, I combined  these challenges:

~ a sketch from STUCK SKETCHES (I rotated it):

~ I used My Mind's Eye collection for the A CHERRY ON TOP's Manufacturer challenge
~ I used circles, gold and bling for the RED CARPET STUDIO'S "87th Acadamy Awards" challenge.
If you love challenges as much as I do make sure you check out these challenges and try them out1 :) 

Happy Scrapping!


9 comments:

  1. Oh Rochelle this is awesome! I love everything about it. Especially how you turned the sketch and used only one photo, making it your own. Very nice! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page, love that collection and accents you used, just perfect for your page! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE creating with challenges too! Fabulous page and your daughter is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent page! You have a great eye for layering! Thanks so much for joining us at Red Carpet Studios! I look forward to seeing more from you!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything about this layout. awesome work. Thanks for sharing with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous page Rochelle! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of patterned papers on this one! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete