Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Very Excited!

Hi All!  I'm so excited to announced that I have joined another design team….

I'm looking forward to designing alongside the talented ladies over at Sketches4All.   Every month there are so many fun and inspiring challenges… make sure you check them out!

Here's my projects I created for Sketches4All's November's Design Team Challenge:

The challenge is to create a layout or card (I did both) using the sketches provided below and inspired by this items:

Here are the sketches:



Also, I'm hosting a monthly challenge at Sketches4All and this month's challenge is an Inspired By Challenge.  You are to create a layout using this word art as inspiration:

Here's my layout:

I used product from the November's The ScrapRoom kit.  I was inspired by the words "Pumpkin Patch" and created this layout remembering our time at the Patch this year. 

If you would to participate in these two challenges and a bunch of other fun challenges, please goto Sketches4All and join us! 

Happy Scrappin'! 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing layouts! Love them all . But really love the colors in the top one and the card! So bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete