Monday, June 2, 2014

Color Me Scrappy #63 Reveal

Hey Crafters!!!  I am super excited to share with you my first reveal as a 
Designer over at Color Me Scrappy!!!!

Here's my layout:
The challenge is to create a layout using these colors below as inspiration.  Also You will need to use at least 3 products from different manufacturers on your layout! 


I used My Mind's Eye papers & stickers, LilyBee paper, Doodlebug brads, Queen & Co. bling, Recollections bling, AC Alphas, Simple stories mini alphas and GCD "O" letter.

Here's the color scheme:

You have until the end of the month to link your layout over on the Color Me Scrappy Blog - HERE.

Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Happy Scrappin'!




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout and sweet picture. Love how you used the colors in the amazing inspiration picture!!

    ReplyDelete