Monday, June 23, 2014

Back Porch Memories June Kit Reveals

Hello! Happy Monday :)  

Today I am sharing with you my layouts and cards I made with the 
 for June. This kit features Simple Stories Homespun Collection.  It is so yummy, I went through it quickly!!!  I just LOVE it!   See below for more information on this kit.
This layout was quick and easy.  I used a patterned paper for the back page which was already nicely designed. Make sure you check out the Back Porch Memories June Newsletter for directions on how to create this layout. :)
Such beautiful patterned papers with coordinating embellishments.
And here are my cards I made with my scraps:



Here's a photo of the kit.  It contains Simple Stories Homespun Collection:

Click HERE for more information on how to purchase this wonderful kit! :) 

Happy Scrappin'! 


1 comment: