Friday, January 3, 2014

"Adventure Downtown" LO for Paper Secrets Jan Challenge

Hello Crafters! 

Today I am sharing with you my layout I created for Paper Secrets.   

The challenge is to create a layout using this sketch below and any item, color, brand, etc that starts with each of the letters in P-A-R-T-Y!  Here's my layout:

I use P-patterned paper, A - Arrows, R - Rubons (white circles), T - Twine, Y - Yellow
Products - Echo Park Enjoy the Ride Mini Kit. DoodleBug Twine, Fancy Pants and CTMH cork, Thickers and October AFternoon mini alphas. 

Make sure you check out the challenge aPaper Secrets and their new Website and Store!  

Happy Scrappin'! 

4 comments:

  1. WOWOWOW Rochelle, you never cease to amaze me....LOVE this layout!! All of that color....awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!! I MUST scraplift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the diecuts and the colors are AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete