Friday, July 26, 2013

Another Linnie Blooms Mixed Media Project!

Hello Crafters! Today I am sharing with you an altered Bingo Album cover that I've had for quite sometime now! I kept saying I was keeping it for something real special and when I got my hands on some fun Linnie Bloom's Canvas Shape Pieces I just knew I wanted to use this Bingo Album.

The Canvas Blanks come with the stitching. I added a combination of Mists and Gelatos to color the Canvas Blank and then used a Heidi Swapp stamp for "Forever" and rub-ons for "us".  

Here's a close up on the birdie.  I first used Dylusions white spray for the bird and then added a little bit of Gelatos.  I used Gelatos and a background script stamp for the wing.

1 comment:

  1. Love how this turned out! Very nice work with all of the textures!

    ReplyDelete