Monday, May 20, 2013

GCD Studios - Dream a Little Dream Layout

Hi There!  Today I am sharing with you a layout I created using GCD Studios Pure Bliss collection:

 I just love working with GCD Studios product and Pure Bliss collection was perfect for this photo of my daughter.  I also used different pieces of Pure Bliss scraps to make the lollipop flower. It was simple, I just free hand cut a bunch of different size circles from different papers. I then distressed the edges and crumbled them in my hands.  After that I layered and placed an awesome brad in the center.  The leaves were cut from scraps of the Bows paper. Here's are some close ups:
GCD supplies: Pure Bliss Papers - Alphabet (#2019), Happy Hoops (#2018), Bows (#2028), Journal tags (#2025) and Crossword (#2021).  Also used Pure Bliss Embellishments - Die Cut Borders (#2036), Paper Clips, (#2035) Brads (#2034), and label stickers (#2033). Other: Twine.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Rochelle! Love all of the layering and the soft feel of this layout, which is perfect for that adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the colors, details and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Beautiful layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete