Saturday, January 19, 2013

Buddies - Digi LO

You all know that I love to make traditional scrapbook pages. I have made a couple of digital layouts in the past but my passion has always been traditional.  Well recently I got inspired from one of my new followers Kiana.  She does digital pages and when I went to her blog, I was so inspired to create another digital layout.  So I jumped online and bought a really cute collection called Life Under Construction by Nicole Young from Digital Scrapbook Place.  Here's what i came up with:


I created this layout for If Its Groovy.  I had so much fun using this digital kit!!!  Thank you Kiana for inspiring me to create a digi layout! :)

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Aww when I saw this in my blog reader I thought the kit looked familiar. I'm glad I could inspire you to get some digi scrapping done. This is too cute, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete