Saturday, December 15, 2012

2 Cards and a Layout! :)

I had some free time yesterday and was able to complete some projects! :)

First, let me give props to Brenda Ragsdale for encouraging me to create this layout. lol :) These photos were taken from my phone and sent to her as a joke.  She gave me the idea to scrap them and call the layout "Wiggin' Out".  She also found the perfect sketch for it too!!!   So Thank you Brenda!!! :)
I used 3 Bugs in a Rug collection that I got from the Scrap-Room for winning a sketch challenge. Thank you Scrap-Room!!! :)

I used a sketch from Citrus Twist:
and added 6 pieces of wash tape for Frosted Designs #6 Day of Christmas Challenge.  I also submitted to the Multi-photo layout Challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog.

Next, I created two Christmas cards:

I used Mojo Monday's sketch for this layout.  I flipped it upside down.
  I added 5 gold pearls in the center of my flower for Frosted Designs #5 Day of Christmas challenge.


(sketch from Mojo Monday)

And lastly, I added 7 snowflakes to this card for Frosted Designs #7 Day of Christmas challenge.


Thanks it for now. :)

Happy Scrappin!


11 comments:

  1. Love the cards and such a super cute fun layout! Great paper and embellie choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all gorgeous. Love that title on the layout!!!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout and beautiful cards!! I love the way you used the pretty snowflakes on your last card! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO! I love the added washi! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout! I love all the wigs. Your use of washi tape worked out great and was perfect for our 12 Days of Christmas challenge. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at the Frosted Designs Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. That layout is so cute. I love everything about it! Thanks for linking it up with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Wig layout is just darling!!!! And I love both of your cards!!! Love the twine and the hand cut words!!

    Thanks for joining us for Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! i love your 'wig' LO it really made me smile! Thanks for joining in my challenge at FD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab projects!! I love that you did the wiggin' layout...if you took the pics, and there is a story, great to get it scrapped!!! And love both the cards !!! I'm really thrilled that you are playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, Rochelle! Love the fun layout and gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete