Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Final Projects for The Sampler Kit

I am sad to announced that my 1 year term as a Design Team member  for The Sampler Kit will be over at the end of the month. ;(   I am sad to go... but I knwo the ladies will continue to give you great inspiration from their kits! 

I was able to create two more layouts and a card with my December kit and wanted to share them with you all.  This layout here --->



is from the December Sketch challenge for The Sampler Kit Club.  You can find how to submit your layout HERE. I also used it for a "NO Challenge" Challenge that I am hosting over at Colorful Creations.

Here is another layout I created -->

I just fell in love with these hand made tags that came in the kit when I first saw then! Great job Holly!

Lastly a card  that I made with a Hambly transparency-- >

I hope you were inspired by my project throughout the year and try out their monthly kits.  You can get more info on their monthly kits HERE.

Happy Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment