Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Sampler Kit - Mother's Day Gifts

Before I share with you the Mother's Day Album I made for my mother with May's Sampler Kit, I wanted to share this quick and easy wall hanger I made for myself for Mother's Day (LOL) -->

Got to love those Candy Gems from Prima!!!!

Ok, so for Mother's Day, I decided I wanted to make an album for my mother. I haven't made her one in years, so I though it was time for a new one! The 12x12 Canvas Sheet from Prima was perfect! I cut it up into four pieces, misted and attached them to an acrylic album (not included in kit).




Look at these yummy Vintage Trinket Baubles from Prima:

Here are the other pages in the album. My mother takes care of my nieces. So I had them write my mother a message of appreciation.



Most everything I used for both projects was from May's Sampler Kit or previous Sampler kits. That is what I love about these kits.... so usable!!!



Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'!



Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment