Monday, December 13, 2010

Thank you Hoppers.. and I Have a WINNER!!!

Thank you to all the hoppers who participated in the PaperSecrets Holiday Hop! Now for the winner of my Blog Candy goes to ------------------------>

#25 - Jodi!! (random.org)
"Jodi said... Wow! Cute projects...I really love the tree! I am now a follower of your blog."

Congratulations Jodi! Please email me ( rochellespears@spears.com) your address and I will get your prize out to you asap! :)

Stay tuned in for 2011 for some great inspiration!!! I just got some great news and I will definitely be crazy busy in 2011!!!

Enjoy your Holidays!

Rochelle :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Thank you so much! I'm sending it right out. I can't wait to start using it on my Christmas layouts from this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rochelle,
    I just sent you my address to you but sometimes my computer doesn't allow me to send email through the server that comes up when I clicked on your info. Please let me know if you got it or not!
    Dottedi2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete