Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A little TOOT for me! :)

Wooohooo!!! I am the Guest Designer over at http://letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com/

I love this challenge sketch blog... they always have yummy sketches and very inspiring LO's and Projects from the Design Team!!

Please check it out and play along this week with my sketch:
Here is my LO:

This week's sponsor is: (layouts/projects due by end of September)

Please check out their blog www.letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com . I will be guest designer for the next couple of weeks! :) Woohoo!!!

Thanks for stopping by (and hopefully playing along!!)

Thanks!
Rochelle

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout, the title & your sketch! I think I even have pics printed that will be perfect. Congratulatons Rochelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off that little one is gorgeous! Love the layout, you are killing the game girl! Congratulations, recognintion time!!!

    ReplyDelete