Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bakersfield and Layouts

I had a great weekend with the family! I made a last minute decision to go with my husband and In-laws to the CIF State High School Basketball Championship tournament in Bakersfield. I figured that while they watched the games (4 games on Friday and 6 on Saturday), I would take my 3 year old Daughter to the local scrap stores in Bakersfield and scrap in the hotel room! I got a few layouts done and was able to take my daughter to the movies AND caught the last 2 basketball games on Saturday!!! We had a ball!!
Here are the layouts I made....

A Sketch from Creative Scrappers (by July Gaceta)Friday bonus sketch from www.thescrappiest.blogspot.com sketch by pagemaps

Thanks for looking! :)
~Rochelle

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are just beautiful Rochelle! Glad you had fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete