Friday, May 15, 2009

Sick this Week

Its been over a week since I posted!! I haven't been feeling well this week. :( I even called in sick and stayed in bed all day! Yeah.... and didn't even have the urge to go touch my paper! But today is Friday, I am feeling better and I am about to get ready to go scrap all day with some of my friends at a nearby LSS.

I did complete a couple of pages last week....
I made this layout for a friend. This is the first time I made a layout for someone! Everyone has different taste and I am always nervous that they will not like it. Anyway, it was a lift from a very talented scrapper that I follow here on Blogger: Bodils scrappeverden.
These next two layouts were quick layouts from a few of my favorite sketch sites.. 52sketches 52 weeks, and Creative Scrappers.

Thanks for looking. I will be posting the layouts I do today later tonight or tomorrow!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, girl! You have been sick too! I tell ya, bad bugs are livin' life in Cali! Sheesh!

    Great LO's, Rochelle! BTW, no need to get nervous doing LO's for others. If they commissioned you to do for them, it means they love your sytle....and you have got a lot of it!

    Now get better soon so you can be ready to rock in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lo's turned out great Rochelle!...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete