Friday, April 10, 2009

My Friday Off

So I thought I would have lots of time to scrap today.... but my scrapbooking time got cut short due to a sick child! Yup... Jaylah came down with a fever and I had to pick her ( and Ryan) up from daycare. The good news is, I was able to complete 2 layouts!
And yes! LOL My babies go to daycare on my Friday off days! Shoot! I need a break too! :0)

Old Friends - Inspired Blueprints Sketch

My Boy - Creative Scrapper's Sketch

11 Months - This layout I did last weekend.

Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had the same thing happen the other day I had to pick up my daughter Abby from daycare because they said she was sick, she is till out. Having sick little ones is the worst, Well the layouts you did complete are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little guy is so gorgeous! He's going to be 1 soon, too right?

    ReplyDelete