Thursday, November 20, 2008

USHER AND SOME OTHER LAYOUTS

OOOO USHER!!!
So last night I went to go see Usher with my good friend Jamie!! He performed at the new Club Nokia in Dowtown LA. I had so much fun. The music was good, Usher performed well.... However, I don't know why but my lust for him before the concert has somewhat disappeared! OH well! I still like his music, just not sure I am sprung like I used to be. Here are some pictures I snapped before Security caught me! LOL



Oh I can't wait to do my layout!!! :)

MORE LAYOUTS!!!

Ok, here are the other layouts I did for the Shabby Chic Challenge:

This Challenge was to do a layout that starts with "I Scrap Because...."

This Challenge was to use 15 pieces of pattern paper!
I am sooo loving the Donna Salazar Flower's!!!
Thanks for Looking!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh, those LOs are rockin'! Love the trims and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LOs, and that concert looked like a lot of fun! you were pretty close to the front! :)

    -sarah
    http://redoaklines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete